Thursday, June 25, 2009

Happy birthday to me

Happy birthday to me
Friday, June 26, 2009 12:32 AM

Hi Br C**..

I have been wondering your whereabouts since I haven't heard from you for two weeks.
I just hope you are well and you are enjoying your stay in London fully, fully and fully.

So you are coming back on the 27th of June, that is the day after tomorrow.
I've got to work on Sunday evening. I turn 48 on the 28th of June, so we're going to have a small party at home Sunday afternoon. I'd like to invite you though if I recall correctly you don't celebrate anyone's birthday. I think it has nothing to do with religion, it's just a tradition. But it is totally up to you. Tell me why you don't celebrate anyone's birthday.. it's my question this time.

So I think I attend Thursday meeting on 2nd of July. Hopefully we see again on the day.

Your friend,

Mer

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home