Sunday, June 14, 2009

Rules for liberation

Hello good afternoon Br D**,

I had thought your mail was lengthy..

Religion played a kind of role as regulation to excessive sexual relations. Because humans are greedy and horny. I am amazed to find Filipino or Filipina are very conservative with a view to sexual relations. I think it is because of the strong ethical influence of Catholicism.

On the other hands, look at Japanese lads! They have no religious restrictions, and they are free to love anyone. But I think it's much better to suppress their freedom. Free love is one of our fundamental human rights. Religion ought to play a tap for their free will, but not to be a lid against their natural healthy desire to seek for their opposite sex.

That's my belief. I myself had to spend a dark age throughout my twenties and it's 32 years old that I had a first date with a woman. I went to graduate school so..

Bible rules are not for suppression but for liberation of humanities.

Thanks for talk to me on the chat. I'm always available!

Sincerely yours,

Mer

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home