Sunday, June 07, 2009

On divorce

Hello good evening Br C**,

Sorry for not attending the meeting and not sending questions. I have just started working in a new office and I've got many matters to learn first and that's the reason of absense, not giddiness at all ;-)

No one knows whether God exists. It is very hard to verify whether God exists or not, so we need to believe in God in order to have faith. I believe in God, but my notion of God is probably different from what you grasp as God, but it's OK, we both believe in God.

In a same manner no one knows whether resurrection will take place in the future. I think resurrection is possible in future. It is not a matter of half a century or century, but tens of millions of light years ahead in such a sense as science makes almost everything possible. I think it's possible for the deceased to have new life again, but I'm afraid it's unnecessary. We have a limited life span but in such a sense as wishing our lineage last forvever.

It is just hard to verify the existence or non-existence of God and the event of resurrection and therefore you believe in God and his miraculous act.

Back in our ordinary life my question tonight is how you think about divorce. Do you admit it under some circumstances?

I hope to see you on Thursday!

Sincerely yours,

E.Onoda

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home