Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Fornication

Fornication
Thursday, May 28, 2009 1:54 AM

Hello good evening Br D**..

In this letter 'you' refers to 'institution' not specifically Br D** yourself..

I appreciate your explanation to injunction of blood in New Testament.
I think it's enough not to use animal blood in offering for the purpose of idol worship and of course not to drink blood just in order to keep abstinence of blood, but it's up to you. You ought to act as you think. No one can dissuade you from your decision. We all respect your decision.

In law there's an exception in applying it which is justifiable defence and emergent evacuation. Injunction of blood also ought to exclude the case which relates to a matter of life and death. Where's tolerance in your faith?

As to fornication. It is very natural for unmarried couples to have sexual relationship before their marriage. Many people have sex freely as long as they are under consent. Marriage usually regulates only their economic relationship, not their sexual relationship.

You often says fornication is bad, extramarital relationship is bad. But many people do so. I don't disagree as to the idea of sex ought to be done between married couples. But this decision is worthy if it is based on their free will.

I think fornication Bible warns not to do is not sex between unmarried couples, but rather excessive lust ordinary people usually don't have.

This is my impression I had in my Bible reading. How do you think about this? Bible is not a book of prohibition as you often emphasise. Let's take it easier, shall we!

Please respond to me when you can. I wait.

Sincerely yours,

Mer

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home