Sunday, May 24, 2009

Caregiving

Irma is Offline -
Irma will receive your Chat message after signing in.
Irma:
hello eiko
Me:
Hi!
Irma:
how are you?
Me:
Oh, I am not well any way..what's up?
Irma:
Why?
Me:
Still dizziness ..
It's OK.. Did you decide where to go?
Irma:
Oh there is a swine flu nowadays
be careful
My sister told me to study caregiving because Japan is hiring so many caregivers
they are giving working visas for caregivers
its just 6 mos study
Me:
Yeah that's right. Japan is now so-called super high life expectancy country. I find many elder house here and there. So did you decide to take a course in Angeles City?
Irma:
I'm planning but I will try first my luck in Entertainment I belong now to sequencer band
my brother will probably fly to Bahrain on Thursday
they got the first booking
Me:
Singing or dancing? Fantastics!! I feel like to watch your dancing on the stage!!
Irma:
no I'm just operating a laptop with a keyboard(piano)
I have 3 professional singers
they were beautiful and sexy
Me:
Sexy..I like that. So are you going to Bahrain soon?
Irma:
maybe in other places somewhere in Middle east
we are still having our video tomorrow\
Me:
Let me be your guarantor when you decided where to come in Japan. But if you become nurse you can come here much easier. Work as nurse is dull and elaborate.
Irma:
nursing course takes 4 yrs but caregiving its a practical nursing course just for 6 mos
Me:
I see. Can you take a course in Angeles or do you need to stay in Manilla?
Irma:
No there are some school for caregiving here with a niponggo subject
am not sure if nihonggo or niponggo
Me:
Both are correct.
Irma:
oh ok
Me:
You grin?
I'm Japanase and I can can help you anyway..
Irma:
maybe i have to save some money first for my schooling anyway in case our contract in middle east will only be 3 to 6 mos
Me:
How much does it take for its course?
Irma:
$400 for 6 mos
Me:
Very reasonable in standard here.
Irma:
yes
How much do you think is the salary of caregivers there in Japan?
Me:
I think for Japanese nationals it's $1500 so for you ...$700. Good employer will pay $1000
Irma:
Oh i see
I will try first my luck in Entertainment because we just have the same salary
offere
offer
and besides we'll have tips also
much better
Me:
You can make ends meet soon anyway. I recommend you to get a job through government or local municipalities. There are many bad employers in private ones. Yeah, only rich people come to clubs and bars, and they give tips..good idea to save money in entertainment.
Irma:
i think so
anyway take a rest Eiko
get well soon
Me:
Thanks.. call me any time again! See you soon!
Irma:
ok bye for now

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home