Sunday, May 10, 2009

See you again

See you again
Monday, May 11, 2009 12:47 AM

Hello good evening Br **..

Of course it was very nice to see you here in **.
Just a ten days visit, but as I confessed you you have been always in my mind. I just wondered as if you were in my bureau last night when I met you for the first time in two years.

Anyway you are always in the left side of the screen. I don't miss you, because you are here.

Here's my homepage
www.blogger.com/profile/11854854

Many years ago before I come of age at age around 15, I decided to be a writer.

My writings are a gift to future people, and not meant for current people though I appreciate my fans keeping on reading my blog.

See you again I hope in **.

Mer

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home