Sunday, May 03, 2009

Marriage of convenience - Chat with Irma

Irma is Available
Irma:
good pm Eiko
Me:
Hi
Irma:
how's your day?
Me:
I worked from 10 to 15 pm then I went to church, there I spent two hours. I had a guest from Philipines, he is my old friend. He's assistant professor of some university.
Irma:
Oh i see ..from where here in the phil?
Me:
He said it is Laguna something near Manila
Irma:
oh ok
Me:
You know that?
Irma:
yes
Me:
I see. How's your day?
Irma:
I 'd been busy cleaning
and learning something about music
Me:
Did you go to church?
Irma:
Yes i just came fromthe church because we had a meeting from finance dept
I ant to learn how to play a piano
want*
i'm reading the notes
Me:
Do you listen to Chopin?
Irma:
What is Chopin?
Me:
Ok, Chopin is a composer of piano. He left many beautiful melodies. He's Polish.
Irma:
Chopin, Frédéric François (1810-1849), Polish composer and pianist of the romantic school, widely regarded as one of the most influential figures...
I didn't hear his music yet
listen
Me:
I owned more than 100 CDs. I enjoyed all his melodies.
Irma:
Oh really? Are you a music lober too?
lover*
Me:
Yes, I like Chopin the most. I listen to music , but it's not difficult. Easy, everyone can do it!
Irma:
Do you know how to play a piano?
Me:
No, sorry..I admire those who can play. I was raised up surrounded in books, books, books. I hope I had time to spare time for playing the piano.
Irma:
Oh i see ..i hope you will have
you should give time sometimes
Are you happy on what you are doing?
Me:
Yes, I am.
Irma:
Oh thats' good it is your choice
Me:
Are you good at accounting?
Irma:
why?
Me:
Because your job is related to it, also you majored in college.
Irma:
Yes i graduated in Bachelor of Science in Business Administration major in Accounting
Me:
Very nice.. you should be proud of it.
Irma:
yes,thank you
Are there a lot of Japanese who are selling for marriage?
Me:
I'm college graduate but mostly self-educated. I read tens of thousands of books, that made how I am now. As to selling marriage, I have heard of it.
Irma:
Because my friend told me if i would like to work and live in Japan i'd rather pay a japanese to marry me
but we will not live as couples
we will live separately
Me:
Yeah, if its marriage is valid, legal, superficially it's hard to tell whether it's based on real unity or false one. What I have heard is it cost 5000 US dollars, namely Japanese men get the money.
Irma:
in case do i have to pay that in cash or installment?
Me:
Not sure.. I just heard the sum of money Japanese receive. Probably instalment is possible. You can pay as you earn.
Irma:
oh ok thanks
Me:
You must find a broker there in the Philippines. But remember no ordinary Japanese involve such cases. You need to be careful.
Irma:
In case i would marry a Japanese can i be a Japanese citizen after 4 yrsZ?
yrs*
and be divorce?
Me:
If you got married to Japanese, you can get it for sure. You can get citizenship in marriage. Divorce cannot get rid of your citizenship in general.
Irma:
oh ok thats good
but in my case i am not allowed to marry if he is not belong in our church
it is difficult
i will be remove from the list in case i disobey
Me:
It is religiously speaking. Remember the case with your sister's husband. If really I am eager to marry someone, I would like to join her church. Religion is a matter of our mind.
Irma:
its because they married before joining
but if his husband had joined before marriage my sister will not be removed
Me:
I think it's a matter of course. We both need to join before our marriage. In general.
Irma:
yes
Me:
Do you want to marry Japanese guy who has the same faith?
Irma:
yes ofcourse
by the way, its getting late now eiko..nice talking with you
have a goodnight sleep
Me:
Oh..it's almost 11. Good night, Irma..
Irma:
goodnight

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home