Thursday, April 23, 2009

Having a chat with a good friend

Irma is Available
Irma:
hello eiko
Me:
Did you finish working today?
Irma:
i'm not working anymore
i just resigned last feb 15
Me:
Not working now?
Irma:
no i'm at home
Me:
I see. You must be looking for a new job.
Irma:
yes i am looking for abroad
Me:
abroad? For example in which country?
Irma:
like canada or china
Me:
What type of job, nursing?
Irma:
no any job related to my job experience
Me:
Accounting, etc..
Irma:
yes
Me:
Was there any job offering in these countries?
Irma:
yes there is
Me:
I see. Do you hope to work in Hongkong or Shanghai?
Irma:
If there is an apportunity there why not
?
Me:
By bthe way.. I'm going to evening service today on Thusday from 8pm to 10.
Irma:
on what service?
Me:
Church
Irma:
what church are attending?
Me:
Christian church service, what denomination is not sure or I don't care.
Irma:
oh oh
ok
Me:
I read whole Bible, many denominations are based on its interpretation. Interpretation is different in each individual. I enjoy getting together in a place.
I just moved to a bigger city, so I can attend. I hope you find a job in Tokyo, how about the cases in Japan?
Irma:
i think i could go there only if i will marry a japanese my sister told me
Me:
I see.
Is your sister in Tokyo?
Irma:
thats why its difficult..i have to find my prince charming first hahahaha..joke
yes my sister is in tokyo
Me:
I hope I marry pretty Philipina as you. Serious..
Irma:
hahaha i thought you don't want to marry?
Me:
Did I say so? It depends...
Irma:
oh ok
i will ask my sister's address and maybe you can visit them there..she is married to a japanese
i think the name of his husband is hide
Me:
Hide is first name, what's their surname?
Irma:
i will check first her email
miyokawa
they are in Hanasaki
Me:
I want to marry a woman who has similar mental quality as me. I like to have a chat with you more so that we can see one another. I think if you don't smoke, drink and like Bible study, that'll be fabulous!!
Irma:
yes
beacause my parents raised un going to church
us*
Me:
Is Hanasaki in Tokyo? I've never heard the name.
Irma:
yes Narashito City Chiba ken
Me:
I see. Is he a cook? How did they know each other?
Irma:
yes he is a cook
my sister husband is a cook
sister's
*
Me:
Was your sister working in Tokyo?
Irma:
yes
Me:
I see. I'm going to prepare for the evening service, I'll check email later tonight, talk about what church service had later tonight. Thanks for sparing your precious time for me!
Irma:
ok thanks too..take care!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home