Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Juth is Available
Me:
How are you, Juth?
Juth :
hi
Me:
Is today off?
Juth :
im fine thank u
yah
Me:
How's Omuta? Is it fine now?
Juth :
always same
im not working the night
Me:
Are you working daytime now?I understand Omuta has lots of factories, is that correct?
Juth :
yes
right
Me:
So you are working in a boutique or something?
Juth :
kaishiya
a company
dress maker
Me:
Fantastic!
It's better to work in daytime.
Juth :
yess
Me:
What do you plan to do in holidays, I mean 'Golden Week'?
Juth :
n u hows ur life?
i dont have a rest time day
Me:
I see. I have no girl to go with right now, so I feel very lonely.
Juth :
ohhh
lonely
Me:
Preferably I'd like to see you either in Omuta or Hakata.
Juth is Offline
Juth will receive your Chat message after signing in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home