Sunday, March 29, 2009

Picture of 'Four Seas Watchtower'







Hi, Johndiii,

This is mercedo. I send you two pictures of cherry blossoms today I took near my lodgings.
Third one is the picture of famous Chinese restaurant ' Four Seas Watchtower' oldest Chinese restaurant in Nagasaki, which we took last October.
Fourth one is my snapshot my wife took in front of one of restaurants in China town in Nagasaki. We made a short trip to Nagasaki around that time.

I hope you enjoy. Sorry for blur quality of the pictures of cherry blossoms. I took them in my cell phone that is only available right now.

I'm going to move back to Fukuoka soon next month. In case you can't receive proper images please let me know.

Sincerely,

mercedo -- Ancient Greek Philosophers - 18th century Enlightenment Thinkers - Gmail Users

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home