Thursday, March 26, 2009

Chat with Irma

Irma is Offline -
Irma will receive your Chat message after signing in.
Irma (26/3/09 8:03 PM):
How about you where do u keep your blogs..Which website?
Irma is Available
Me:
Hi, you are on line..
Irma:
yes
Me:
I've been keeping many blogs. All you have to do is just enterthe term 'mercedo' in Google search.
Irma:
oh ok i'll check
Me:
This is a good way to know someone. As a matter of fact I know what my neighbour did in a day without talking to them.
Irma:
Oh ok
interesting
Oh you have a wife here..
hahaha u told me never been married
Me:
Which site are you refering to?
Irma:
multiply.com
Irma is Available
Irma:
My favorite tv series is now showing i have to go now my friend..
bye for now
Irma is Offline
Irma will receive your Chat message after signing in.
Me:
I see. It's one of the best blogs I ever kept. ..Nice choice. I think I revealed myself more candid way in blogs. If you want to visit deviantART. com. you need to log in. This site is members only. You find lots of ..keep on being a nice friend!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home