Tuesday, March 24, 2009

This vicious circle

Irma is Offline -
Irma will receive your Chat message after signing in.
Irma:
hello mercedo
good evening
Me:
Yeah..
Irma:
just saw you online
Me:
Yes, I am.
Irma:
just bored nothing to do
Me:
Oh, really? How's your daughtor?
Irma:
she's gOod.,she's editing her paged on tagged
Me:
I quit my job today. I'm going to move soon.
Irma:
ohh where will you go?
Me:
I spent a year in Kokura, and I'm moving back to Fukuoka.
Usually new fiscal year starts in April.
Irma:
oh i see
anyway goodluck to you =)
Me:
I separated from a girlfriend. She's been in my steady for three years.
Irma:
ohh what happened?
Me:
She asked me to marry. I couldn't.
Irma:
why?
Me:
Marriage is a serious matter, which relates to economy.
Irma:
you mean to say you don't wanna get married?
that's your choice.
Me:
No, I don't. I don't think I have to marry someone. I like to go with a woman without marrying.
Irma:
ohh i see.,yeah that's your choice
Me:
But usually a woman quit going with me after they realised I have no intention to marry them. Then I need to find another one. My life for this two decade has been a repetition of vicious circle. I fed up already.
Irma:
yes because most woman nowadys would like to be married
meaning you are doing that for 20 yrs already?
1 decade =10 yrs isn't it?
you are doing it for 2 decades meaning you are doing it for 20 yrs already
Me:
Yeah, I'm 47 now. Since at age around 25.
Irma:
oh i see
if you want not to get married i think you have to find a white or an american lady ..because most of them are liberated
Me:
I usually went out with a woman for two or three years. Then separated. I repeated it for five or six times. Good suggestion. But all of my ex girlfriends hoped to marry me.
Irma:
you have to tell them first before you get into the relationship
so that from the very beginning of your relationship she knows that you will not marry her
maybe you didn't find yet the right woman for you

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home