Monday, May 11, 2009

Vertigo

Irma is Available
Irma:
hello eiko
Me:
Oh, ok..
Irma:
how are you?
Me:
Honestly speaking..I was sick in bed for a while.
Not swine flu though..
It's in English..vertigo I think.
Irma:
Oh i see
ok take a rest
get well soon..
Me:
How about you? Did you get in touch with your sister about emigration?
Irma:
yes she told me that you can provide me a guarantor letter
but if it is just tourist visa i cannot work there
i think you have to ask the immigration if you can get me a working visa but i think you are a very busy person
Me:
It's Ok for me to ask them. But they won't allow us to issue a working visa if I agree to be your guarantor, but it's Ok.. I ask them first.
Irma:
ok thank you
if it is not possible i understand
Me:
My friend stayed here for eleven days and went back today to Philippines.
Irma:
Oh i see the one in Laguna?
Me:
Yes.
Irma:
oh ok
Did you take medicine already?
Me:
Yes.. it's been four days to keep on taking medicine. I tend to get sleepy soon after taking it. It is out of the question I mean I can't work properly right now.
Irma:
Ok just take a rest
Me:
Yeah.. I had been in love with a woman for about a year. It was a happy life, but now I left her appartment. Such abrupt changes in life must have brought about my physical unrest also.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home