Thursday, June 11, 2009

Happy marriage

Hello good evening Br D**,

Thank you for you let me know the account in first Samuel. I can't recall it correctly, though, I try to find the description there. Simply put, I rest assured the injunction of blood was less punishable than the violation of Sabbath.

Personally I like your standpoint on fornication. Sex ought to be held only between married couples. This is not only acceptable in Christian point of view but also in secular point of view. Reality is often very different from what it ought to be.

I must admit humans are erroneous on this matter, but humans ought to strive for realising its ideal. If married couples love one another profoundly, they cannot have extramarital relations. Let me say one excuse. I am completely faithful to my wife. I never had any extra-marital relations with other women. In the first place we didn't have to since we love one another deeply. I just observe what worldly people do and simply cast a question.

Sincerely yours,

Mer

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home