Thursday, July 09, 2009

Nice encounter!

Hello good evening Miss Alix,

It was really nice coincidental encounter for both of us. I am really grateful to you since you were very friendly ..thank you very much for your sharing about half an hour with me.

Fukuoka is undoubtedly one of the nicest cities not only in Japan but around the world. And second cleanest cities next to Sendai, northern part of Japan.

Tokyo and Osaka is much much bigger than Fukuoka and Kyoto has much more worthy to see many temples, so I hope you find lots more in these cities.

Next time when I had chances to visit Brussels I never fail to visit Manikin piss thou I don't do so in public presence.

Nice to meet you and see you again and

Keep in touch! I'd like to hear from you soon,

Sincerely yours,

Your friend,

Eiko Onoda

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home