Monday, October 05, 2009

Chat with Don

don is Available
don:
good afternoon mer! how's it going?
Me:
Hi, I'm fine..how about you?
don:
im okay here, but many arent
Me:
You mean hit by tyhoon?
don:
yes, unfortunately
Me:
In your area, too?
don:
yes
Me:
I attend the meeting at least one time a week, usually on Thursday. I keep studying Bible with Br Burman.
don:
wow!
that's nice
how's it going then?
Me:
Br Tatesaka has gone. His brother also went to Tokyo. I found lots of good people there so I attend the meeting.
don:
i am so happy hearing that
i tried to email Hiro but i dont know if im able to contact him
id like to know how they're doing
Me:
I had also suffered from the economic reccesion. Laid off temporarily for about a month. But tiding has been changing. As to Br Hiro we have still kept in touch with emails, but that's all what we do
don:
really?
what's his email address?
maybe i had the wrong one
Me:
Ok, I let you know ...wait a second please.. I need to confirm
hiroandmomoko@yahoo.co.jp
don:
thank you for sharing it with me
will try to email them
ive heard about the economic slump in japan, and how things are shaping up recently
what's your work like now?
Me:
Welcome.. many Filipina asking help on line for their suffering. .. I'm now working in four different jobs so fine, right now.. even working too long hours..
don:
4 jobs?
whoa!
how do you keep a schedule with that?
Me:
It's ridiculous and not supposed to be the right thing. Many employers don't like to hire a person in full time. I think things will change
don:
that's the situation in many manufacturing companies here
before, people hire workers to stay permanently
now most are temporary
Me:
Keep a schedule carefully ..lol
don:
hahhaha!
i cant keep up with mine
Me:
Our government changed to centre-left, so things will change by degrees.
don:
yeah, with the recent toppling of the LDP
countries are changing policies with a change in administration
i wonder how the citizens feel about those changes
Me:
Election reflects people's will well in Japan, so thank democracy, but we'd better not rely on others, it's us who can change ourselves.
With a help of world spirit
don:
i agree with you completely!
that's why he purposed to change the way we are being governed
Me:
Well, I need to go out. Thanks for sending a chat message. I talk to Brothers about you. Talk to you again!
don:
yeah! thanks!
and take care

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home